Saturday, 18 September 2010

Our first whole-day school week by Rachel Chan

Hello! I am Rachel from 3A. This is my first time to write a blog. It is my pleasure that I can participate in the class's blog writing this year. I will try my best to share every moments I have with my 3A classmates with all of the visitors.

Memorable moments in this week

This week was the first week we had our whole-day lessons. To be honest, we felt a bit tired after taking six lessons in a day. However, I think my classmates and I will adapt it soon.
In this Friday's English lessons, Mr. Cheng taught us some tips on learning vocabularies easier. Then, we had a big challenge, that was tried to memorize a longest English word in the world with 45 letters-- pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. In fact, it is a name of  lung diseases. Although this word is quite useless for us and there was only one student in our class spelt the word correctly, we have learnt the skills on memorizing this word. I think that lesson was meaningful and interesting.
This year, the 3A classroom is much bigger than the other classrooms. The reason is that the previous use of this classroom was a music room! We all feel very happy on having our lessons in such big classroom.


                                          The longest English word in the world!

                                                  Our new big classroom

No comments:

Post a Comment