Monday, 6 December 2010

The Christmas tree in 3A classroom by Ernest Wong

Christmas is coming, every people want to celebrate in this happy day, our class made a Christmas tree in our classroom, but there have a little problem with the Christmas tree. We keep the lights on the tree on when we were having the lesson, actually I think this is a kind of waste of electricity, the lights shining all the time and truly the lights made me watched for it for few times.

I suggest that we should keep thoughts lights off when we are having a lesson because it will make us not focus at the teacher. The Christmas tree is a decoration for the Christmas. We may turn it on when we are having lunch. We may put the present under the Christmas tree, it seems that it will be funny. We can open the present in front of the tree and take photos there.

I know that the girls decorated the Christmas tree for a long time, thank you for giving us a beautiful tree for Christmas celebration. I hope that in the party there will have some funny games for us to play with, after all it hope that day will come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment