Saturday, 4 December 2010

Merry Christmas by Rachel Chan (2)

Although there are still 23 days left before the Christmas, me, Rachel still want to say a “Merry Christmas” to all 3A members first.
As I have said, the Christmas is coming very soon, some of our classmates worked very hard on decorating our 3A classroom in these few days.
Since the 3A classroom is the biggest classroom in LTPSS, it has much more places where give more opportunities for us to show our intelligence on designing and creating. In the past few days, many classmates in our class brought in their own decoration materials such as the Christmas tree and the light. Then they stayed after school and helped to decorate the room.
We worked together, and now we have nearly finished the decoration. Looking back to our classroom, especially the Christmas tree, they are really beautiful and gorgeous for me. The lights on the tree even make it to be more attractive. On the other side, the decorations of the rest of the classroom also look very smart. I can imagine how hard our classmates have paid on giving these things to 3A. I think they want to create the best memory for us.
I also know that the twentieth of December will be our Christmas celebration day again. I hope that we will have a great time at that moment J


1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Rachel, maybe you could get a bigger picture from the other girls :-D

    ReplyDelete