L.s notes
Tomorrow,our class need to hand in the China Studies project.I have "type" a lot of words
in my own group project,is very tired to "type".On Monday,me and my groupmates have worked until 11 something,but still we still have to correct a lot of things and we have to hand in tomorrow,I don't know what should we do......hope that me and my groupmates can succeed....Most of the class were on a harsh to finish the project,and they also need to revise L.S,so it maybe a kind of stress for us.
In Thrusday,we will have our L.s Uniform Test!!!I have not revise well,but I heard my teacher said that in UT,there is just three big questions and no need to remember the name of the people,they will give us,but anyway I will try to revise three notes-The Seaborne Empires,The Renaissance and The Enlightment.Although they don't need us to revise everything detail in the notes,but I will revise some of the names and important facts.Usually,my scores in Ls is not really good because I am not good at answering long questions,I have to think and answer them in a way that make sense,but I will try to do my best!
And finally,I wish everyone in our class can pass in all UT.
No comments:
Post a Comment