Go back to today, first two lessons were Chinese. We first do a test of listening, than Ms Chiu give back our speaking UT result us. There's nothing special at all.
After recess is our LS lesson. There will be two UTs next week! One is LS and one is Maths. That mean we will be very busy this week and the following week, as we need to do a lot of revisions. Although there are two days between two exams, time is still not enough of us to do revisions!
The most interesting lesson of today is science lesson after lunch. We went down to the ground floor to walk on the "stone road". Our science teacher Mr.Dik said that if we walk more on it, about 10-15 minutes a day, we will get taller!But I don't think we can use it at the school for 10-15 minutes a day...
I want something special! I don't want all days to be the same mode! It will be very boring if everyday is like that! It will be like a robot's life if everyday are the same. I hope there will be something special tomorrow, so the day will not be that boring.
No comments:
Post a Comment