Finally after Thursday, every UT had finished. We could relax again, we wouldn't need to study any subjects for the test again. We felt very happy with it, but after the UT we would felt that we might not did very well in the UT, so we might fail in the UT. After the UT people would started talking about the questions of it, they would disscused the questions which they felt difficult in it. And this was the first problem that we were worried about after the UT.
The second problem was, New Year holiday was coming very soon, it just around one week then we would finish school days for two week and to start enjoying our holiday. However it was holiday, it means that we would have a lot of holiday homework to do. Every subject must had at least one or two homework to do. It means we couldn't really enjoy our holiday, we need to care our works any time to remember to do our the works before we start going to school again. And for me I will go to travel in the holiday, and when I come back to Hong Kong it just left a few days before school. I don't think I can do all the homework on that few days, so it means I need to start doing the homework now or bring it to do while I go to travel......

No comments:
Post a Comment