A third new thing in three days, perhaps it's getting a little bit too much? But as mentioned before, we should try to embrace change rather than avoid it.
So, the new format of the diary is to encourage you to write English (every day if possible). Each entry does not have to be lengthy, as long as you are writing something down regularly to record your feelings and memories of your S3 life. As mentioned in class, I want this to be something you can keep and read for years to come. So I encourage you to make a good job of it!
Today was also English-only day again. It seems that most students are used to the routine now and that it's not as tricky as the first few days. However, I was told that some people were speaking Chinese during lunch-time!!! >< Luckily, it was only one or two words. Again, I can only trust you to speak in English when I'm not around. Please don't waste this great opportunity to speak and improve your English!
 |
| Please remember the elaboration birthday cake! |
 |
| Hands-up for what? |
 |
| Shy Edith and happy James ^.^ |
 |
| Terence giving a presentation |
 |
| Our new group, Scotland, working hard |
No comments:
Post a Comment