Thursday, 6 January 2011

Prizing giving in Life-education lesson by CTC

In today's life-education lesson, the organization responsible for arranging the training camp and voluntary services came to present awards to round-up all the activities and also give out prizes.

The award-winning students were Nora, Jody, Rachel, Stephanie and Esther. Well-done to all five of you! I think your hard-work and efforts during all the activities were noticed by your classmates and I think you fully-deserved your rewards.  Also, thank you to everyone else who also gave lots of efforts to ensure the camp and voluntary services were a success!

As I mentioned when I went on stage, a few things I want you all to remember from the camp are:

1. Teamwork - remember how the games in the camp were only possible if you all worked together. Whether you are a leader or just a team member, you still need to be able to use your own strengths to help your team work as best as it can.

2. Enjoying the journey - remember the hike? It wasn't about where we were going, but how we got there. The experience becomes memorable if you are able to enjoy the journey along the way. In our busy lives, we may just rush from one destination to another, neglecting what's in between. So my advice to you is, stop from time-to-time to look around, think about what you are doing and how you can enjoy it better. Once you are able to do this, you will see that life is so much more than what you thought before.

Winnie and LC notice the camera!

Writing reflections

Think win-win

Happy =)

Prize-winners: Stephanie, LC, Jody, Nora and Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment