Wednesday, 19 January 2011

English lessons By Henry Mak

In this year, our English lessons are very different. It is different to last year.

In the first lessons in this year, we change our group. I think that it will be a new and good start but it is not. We are doing any new things. They are very difficult.

Firstly, we are reading a English book called ‘The Spider’s Wed’. For the first time, I see the book cover. I think the book cover is quite interesting but it is not. The book is very boring. There are many new words that I do not know. I do not understand what this book is talking about. This book is too difficult to me.

Secondly, we need to use the new homework book and classwork book. There are many rules that we need to follow. First, we should not use any correction pen because Mr. Cheng want us to know our mistake but I do not think it is useful. Second, when we finish writing a line, we should skip a line and write on next line. I think it is not useful too. It is wasting the paper.
 
Thirdly, we have many group works. For example, we have the new sharing, blog, idioms. We have many works to do. We have a diary too. We need to do it thrice a week. I think it is good. It is better than the journal last year. Last year, we needed to do 4 pages. I think it is too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment