Today is the first day of the Easter Hoilday. We had a class activtiy today.
Today I woke up at 9:45 and went to the Tai Po Station at 11:15. I met Toby, Oscar and Kenneth at the bicycle rental shop. I was a little bit late. Toby brought his venzo bicycle. That was awesome and cool. He told me that it costs about $3500. There is also a speedometer that record the mileage and the top speed. The mileage was about 200km and the top speed was 65km. We start our journey at Tai Po Market and end at Science Park. We follow the bicycle path to the Science Park. On the Tolo Harbour part of the path, I look behind, and I suddenly rode onto the arch of the pedestrian and I fall on the floor. Finally, my foot and elbow got hurt. I don't feel painful at first.
After I arrived Science Park, I started feeling painful. So, I went to the OK shop to buy the protective plaster and stuck on the wounds. We played the Deal game and waited for our 3A classmates. After awhile, Mr. Cheng and the classmates came and we started to have our lunch. I have a Korean seafood hot pot rice. Although I did Orthodontics 2 days ago, I still enjoy my lunch because the hot pot rice was really spicy and delicious.
After the lunch, we have a chasing game on the clear area in Science park. And Toby and I rode around the Science park and following the path beside the Tolo Harbour. We have speed race on the path. That was really exciting. At around 6:00 p.m., Toby, Oscar, Kenneth and I went back Tai Po by the bicycles, other classmates and Mr. Cheng took the bus and train back to their home.
Although I hurt myself incautiously, I really enjoy the class activtiy because I enjoy every moment that 3A was play together, study together and being punished. I believed that every 3A students also enjoyed and treasured that the moment that we are all together. I hope that we can go to the same class next year, so I started to work hard in this holiday.
No comments:
Post a Comment