Today, we had drama rehearsal during the English lesson(of course= =). it was a great opportunity for learnig English. All of the classmates were excited.
it was unfair because of the decision of my groupmates!!! I didn't want to be Kathy as i didn't want to act like a girl. However, my nightmare was came so that I tried my best......
JackS & Rachel were doing the drama and sitting in the 'bus'.
In the rehearsal, there are many groups were doing very well. I prefered Toby's group as their performance was the most interesting as it is related to the Mafia as i cannot imagine it. Also, their clothing were outstanding, particularly their sunglasses. If i need to choose the best group (not included Ireland), i will choose this group. 'He he he...we 're the Mafia'
'i'm handsome?' '.....'
Angry chicken is not allowed
Love is blue- -'
Kenneth: '............'
Wedding Party
When our group was begining the rehearsal, i felt a bit out of sorts because i can't remember all of my part of the script. Also i need to wear the fake, long hair. it was blue. To be, or not to be, that is a question. Tried my best was my answer.
After the rehearsal, i thought i did it not too bad but not good. I must be careful and took it serious on my script. The performance is coming soon.
Ireland is the best!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment