It is English only day today.
The drama of chapter 12 and chapter 13 is already done, and the thing left is to practise acting them out. We went to the computer room in the English lesson to send and print out the script then, we all started practising the drama. The computer room is so big that we have many spaces to practise. To practise the drama out is very fun, but the problem is that the character should be acted out like very angry but I act it out like he isn’t... I think I should practise more.
After that, we went back to the classroom, and it was the idiom presentation. Then, we talk about the props and the stage. That is quite difficult...The most difficult thing I think that is to decide where the desks and chairs should put. And we should use which part of the classroom to act out the drama. But the good thing is, 3A’s classroom is very big. That we can have many spaces to move when we act the drama out.
I like acting dramas, but the most important thing is to remember the script, and to act like that character is really difficult, just like to pretent to be angry, I usually can not pretent that. I think I should concentrate more during the practise.
No comments:
Post a Comment