Friday, 8 April 2011

Imagine parody by South Africa and Australia Volume 1


Imagine there's no pimples
It's easy if you try
No oil below us
Above us only pies
Imagine all the pimples
Living for our face

Imagine there are no LA star
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to shoot or kiss
And no 3 seconds too
Imagine all the fish
Living in parody

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope somebody you'll join us
And the world will shine again

Imagine no turtle head
I wonder if you can
No need for help or shoot
A dozen of girls
Imagine all sexy girls
Sharing the body to the world

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope somebody you'll join us
And the world will all be Stars

2 comments:

  1. this is our version of Imagine from south africa and Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please be reminded that parents also read this blog. Mind your language and content of the song.

    CTC

    ReplyDelete