In today's English lesson,we are trying to learn about Chapter 11 how to act more emotional,there are different charaters in the book,like Jeff,Kathy,AFS.....It is a bit hard to act the charater out.For me, I don't really know how to act,so if I choose, I think I will decide to be the director during the drama or just be some "backstage worker"(help to provide tools or just video the whole drama).Some students are very tallentive in acting,like in today Mr Cheng told him to come out and act when he was telling a short story include different emotion, the classmate can do it quite well,I was also got inpressed by him!
I think both acting and writing scripts are hard,but the most difficult one is how to make audience feels very enjoy to watch the show,so both writer(s)and actors(actress)need to be very hard working and let the audience can"feel"the atomosphere of the drama.
Sorry for no photo.
Good luck with the drama =)
ReplyDelete