Hello everyone! Today is the time for Andy’s. I want to tell you guys about today, and share something to you.
Today, we used to have a Science Quiz. Mr. Dik said that we need to revise the 3C Science book, but he only did a dictation with us. This is an easy dictation to 3A, of cause, Winson, Yoyo… Some “god hand” (good like god, the best) got very high marks. Although they did well, some of us also need to work harder. I thought I would get at least eight… The final answer was different from what I wanted, I only got seven. I did three mistakes, image, satellite, inferred. Yeah, again, silly again. Never mind, do better next time. Dude, swear to get at least seven.
The second funny thing was the English lesson, the India group sharing. It was funny to know different accents. Especially the video, they were the most interesting things. The dogs were speaking in different accents. I thought “Fat dag, don’t shout, it’s annoying”. Also the Italian accent’s video. The video was great, I knew what problems can the different accents give to people. Fork, it just like F uXx.
In the LED lesson, Miss. Ho told us the FB that happened yesterday. She said one and half hour. Although Miss. Ho told us things that can help some people, it just like what I thought before. Don’t trust other before you clearly now the truth.
By the way, I want to share a song to you, “New Divide” from linkin’ park. I hope you will take a look and swallow the lyrics to know the meaning. “Tell me I’m wrong by telling me points; Tell me you are correct by giving me the reasons”.
Andy, you spelt "infra-red" wrong again!!
ReplyDelete