English Choral Speaking, Chinese Choral Speaking, Science dictation, Maths quiz, Chinese dictation, English project, Hall assembly performance, the list goes on. 3A Students must be feeling stressed and under pressure these days, and I wouldn't blame them. It really is remarkable how much they are doing everyday! So I hope that parents can be understanding of the students because they really are going through a tough time.
As for students, I hope that you can get through this difficult period of time. We only have a little over a week until our show time! I know how much you all want to do well in the hall performance and it may be our only chance to shine in front of the school this year. Let's work hard together and make sure that we have no regrets. I'm sure all the sweat and tears will be worth it in the end. However, you must still make sure that you are able to fulfill the basic requirements of being a student i.e. trying your hardest in each subject.
Of course it's challenging trying to balance so many things at the same time. But you might find that it is exactly these difficult periods of time which you learn the most from - learning how to do things a little more efficiently, learning how to manage your time better, learning how to better deal with pressure and stress etc. So keep walking forwards, if you feel tired, your classmates, Ms. Ho and I will be willing to help pull you forwards so that we are all still walking at the same pace.
Note to parents: The students will be staying after school these days to practice for the hall assembly performance. The two official days which they must stay is 15/10 and 22/10, but some may need to stay for other days too. If they stay in school later than 5p.m., I will sign in their student diaries to tell you. Many thanks for your support and understanding!
Thank you for your support Mr Cheng. I believe that my classmates and I can pass through these difficulties soon :)Work hard for our show!
ReplyDeleteRachel