Wednesday, 27 October 2010

A Cold Day by Karen Lo

    The Weather changed today, from warm,or even hot,changed into cold. Many of us put our sweaters on.
     In the second lesson of English lesson,there was a talk about drawing held in the hall,S1,3 and 4 students join this talk. Maybe the talk was so boring,many of the students are chatting or even sleeping. The students's behaviour made teachers unhappy and disappointed, so Mr. Wong asked us to stay behind for giving the punishment. After Mr.Wong had given the punishment,Mr.Cheng did to 3A too.I hope we can do better next time so that we won't get punishments.
     SA held an activity after school,about halloween. It's ghost house. I've went to ghost houses and I think it wasn't that scary that I thought. However,they had limited place, limited time and limited money,if these were not limited,I'm sure that they can do much better.Under these situation. I think they had done a great job!I am looking forward to the activities that SA is going to hold in the future days.
      F.3 is much more busier than last year and last year.Homework,quizes,dictations and projects was held nearly every day.It make me feel so stressful,and I don't have enough spare time to do my own things.Although I know F.3 will be much more busier than last two years,I never think they come so suddenly.I can't imagine that how will it be in the rest of  the days!
      We are now discussing about the class T-shirt. I really want to thank Kelly and Winnie.They help with it a lot,they design the T-shirt and find a T-shirt company for making the T-shirt.I'm sure that the class T-chirt will be very beautiful,because it was "made" by us,we vote for the design,the logo and the colour of the T-shirt.I can't wait to get the shirt,which represent 3A.

1 comment:

  1. Karen, it's great that you're so understanding of the SA. They really tried hard to organise a good Halloween party =)

    ReplyDelete