Last Friday, is last year's 2a class' meeting activity. But I did not go because when I was on the road to home, I broke my leg . Therefore, I did not go. However, today I heard that the activities were great. I feel disappointed that I didn't go.I need to forget about it and do things normally.
In the early morning , the boys came to school early and went to the basketball court to play basketball . They played and played , until the school bell rings , before they went back to classroom to tidy up their things and begin the lesson.
Today is the first school day in the week, we had two Chinese lessons. In the first Chinese lesson, we had a listening exercise..two lessons passed.
Then, we had the LS lesson . normally we have a dictation in this lesson but we asked our LS teacher to dictate in the next lesson so we had no dictation in this lesson. We went to the computer room to do research for our projects.
The next lesson was the English lesson , we all did not leave the computer room. When Mr. Cheng came in, he told a good news to us. It's that we all doing a book about a kid, before that book had to be finished by Wednesday. But now, we can have more two weeks to do this project. when we heard that we all felt very happy and continued to do our book. Some groups have already finished their book , so they tried to make them than better.
After the lunch time, we all had the LOF (Math's lest). this lest is not very difficult, after LOF most of the classmates said it's difficult. If you find it is difficult , next time you must work harder.
No comments:
Post a Comment