Friday, 1 October 2010

A fruitful parents' evening by Mr. Alan Cheng

Around 40 of your parents came last night for the first parents' evening of the school term. I could see how much your parents cared (or even worried) about the NSS selections.

The underlying message that I passed to your parents was what I said to you in the first week of term: "You must face your weaknesses this term." Being good at English only will no longer be enough for you as you move into S4. You MUST work very hard to improve the subjects which you are weak at. As we move into October, your honeymoon period in S3 is officially over. It really is time to face the challenges ahead of you!

On a separate note, Happy 61st anniversary to the New China!

2 comments:

  1. i have changed my blog now mr cheng, you can enjoy it now..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i 'm terence
    http://abnormal-gdbaby.blogspot.com/2010/09/photo-by-terence-yip3a-33.html

    ReplyDelete