Thursday, 28 October 2010

Busying - by Winnie Lo =)

First of all, sorry for the late blog entry.



UTs are coming, and comparing last year, is much cold. I can’t stop freezing, ha ha.



Finally, the final design of Class T-shirt have approved! I am very glad that I can help for designing the Class Tee, it’s quite interesting, and now I am looking forward for the finished products, for now, I am going to draw the logo for 3A :)
Actually I was quite worry about the camp on November, as our t-shirt may can keep out the cold, although the design is cool, also, according to my experience when I was Form 1, it was a quite horrible camp, as my Form 1 class 1A is not united enough, we got punishment from our coach, for doing push-up one hour!!
Hope the same thing will not happen again.

Furthermore, today I have just finished my individual presentation, I was very nervous ><, however, thanks for my classmate’s attention; luckily, my presentation wasn’t too boring.
Also, thanks for Mr. Cheng’s advices, I will work more hard for my next presentation and try to speck slowly.

Tomorrow, we will have our LS presentation, good luck for the students who are going to present tomorrow LS lesson.
Time to continue my project, see you soon =)

1 comment:

  1. Winnie, it's not that cold! I love this temperature ^.^

    Also, thanks again for your hard work in designing the class t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete