Thursday, 21 October 2010

The busy kids by Yasmin

Today, we are still having the practice on our hall performance. All of our classmates are very concentrate. Therefore, the rehearsal runs very smoothly. Although there still have some mistakes make by the actors. But I really appreciate them because they act better than before. Last time when we were practicing in our classroom, all the audiences remain silence. However, Mr. Cheng was acting in a shouting part. He suddenly said out his dialogue loudly and made us laugh non-stop (even Mr. Cheng had laughed at what he did =D) On the other hand, I think the dancers should be practice more on their dancing step because it is not yet versed. They usually forgot the dancing steps and stand to wait till they remember. But anyway, I trust our class will be in the right track on the performance next Tuesday!!
                               
                                                        They are dancing s0rry s0rry`
                                                                               hearts!!<3
Man Chun and Rachel act happily...haha^^

Time goes very quickly.5 days LEFT, and we have to say good-bye to Valerie! Valerie hasn't come to school for a long time. And the register had cross out her name too. It makes me a little bit sad because I lost one of my friends and my English tutor. Valerie, please come back and visit us whenever you are back to HK.
Does anyone miss Valerie? You can write down some messages to her if you want her to know.

Remarkable>3<

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Yasmin. Yes, I think I'm going to miss Valerie's laughter the most! ><

    If you read this Valerie, wish you all the very best in your new school life. You're still a part of 3A, so hope you keep in touch with everyone to find out what's been happening or to catch up with the latest gossip!

    I'm sure you'll get to meet Mr. Bieber one day :-)

    ReplyDelete