Tuesday, 19 October 2010

The busy room of 3A by Edith

Since everyone has different things to do during the recess, our lovely 3A classroom becomes more and more crowded and busy. Some of the girls are chatting and playing, some of them are doing revision and playing the recorder. But most of the sounds are come from the boys! As they always play so exciting games, they always made a loud voice of laughing and playing. But the classroom is always peaceful. All of classmates have their own things to do. I think it is really good for that because that means we have things we can do! Not just wasting our time for sleeping or do some meaningless things. For all those three years in secondary school, I think I am satisfied with this all kinds of noise. If the classroom is quite, then I may have some bad feeling because there must have something wrong!


No comments:

Post a Comment