Thursday, 10 February 2011

The fifth day of taster progrmme (Nora Tsoi)

It is hall section again, and this time is C.LIT. Although Chinese is the language that most of us all knows, but after listening to the introduction of C LIT, I think it is a very difficult thing now.(I won’t choose this subject!). The next lesson is also in the hall, it’s the history lesson. I think that he will introduce something about world war one and two, but it isn’t, the teacher introduce the war in China to us. I don’t really like to learn the war in China, I always think that it should be teach in Chia Study lesson, but now I know that the history lesson will also include China history.
In the BIO lesson we learn something about enzyme,and we did a experiment. We have a small dish of something like jelly. We have to heat the borer in a Bunsen flame and press it down to the thing like jelly, and make five wells. After that, we use dropper to put pineapple juice, kiwi juice, papaya juice,guava juice and water in to the wells.
After lunch, it is the debriefing, the video of the taster program is very funny! Also, we took photos there.
I think this taster program is very useful for us, it can let us to try how the form four lesson looks like and to let us to have a better choice in choosing subject in form four. I like this taster program, it lead me to have a little change in choosing subject from before.
This is the note of BIO lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment