Monday, 28 February 2011

Last day of February by LC -3-

Today is the last day of February, but is the first day to school after Sports Day.

Maybe because it was the first day went back to school after Sports day…I have forgotten all the things that I should remember /3\ (such as the Science’s dictation and quiz.. also, the blog of this week!!!/0\) however... Maybe this is a good thing(Y)... as the next four blog entries every group mates can do it, and no one needs to extra one: P

When I first entered the classroom, everyone was doing revision for science._. (but some of them were doing the homework that they still did not finish LOL)
As what I have mentioned, we had the Science’s dictation and quiz today. Actually, many class mates uttered that they thought they would be failed for the quiz (even me-3-)…what I want to say is…
Today was already the last day of February, we only have 3 months more till the final exam. Therefore, we must start working hard, doing revision and paying more attention in class!!! Otherwise, we can’t control our life in the future  -V- !!
                                     *JACK__was finding help for the photo of the blog LOL
                                     * WIN-WIN!!(guess who did that XDXD)
                                      *a book recommended by Kenneth and Toby~
                                          *LOOK AT KENNETH!!!
                                              * who is this boy :P?
*3A, Remember that we will have Chinese Dictation Tomorrow!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment