Today English lesson, we need to do some presentations of our new stories about Spider’s Web. We got many fun and interesting ideas when we when we were writing our stories. Today, we also had some more interesting presentations. They like dramas. We were totally having fun with that.
Before we started the presentations, we had a 15minutes discussion with our group. We shared our stories to other group mates. In my group, I saw many different ideas. Winnie said that her story is happening after the call. Kathy went down to the ground, and she saw Jeff was in danger. In the photo, we can see that South Africa was discussing the ideas to do the final presentation. Look, Toby was happy that we have drama in class. He did his job very serious.
Then, it is the presentation time. First drama is the presentation of Australia. The idea was not interesting to me. As I didn’t listen to the whole drama. However, I am still remembering Jack. Jack is one of the funny classmates in our class. He can tells jokes to makes us laugh easily. The way that he speaks is very funny. I remembered that he said ‘Oh! Help me, help me!’ and ‘Please save me.’ As his way to speak is funny, these normal and simple words can made us laughing.
Last memorable thing must be my group‘s drama. We had thought that just Terence came out to present. However, he just pushed me out and I could just play with him. That time, all of our members came out to help. It was Winnie’s ideas. The most memorable thing was that Terence just took Stephanie’s drink bottle. He just did a show of receiving the call, but I saw he just like kissed with the bottle!
All of us won’t forget this time, at least the special thing of Terence.
No comments:
Post a Comment