Monday, 28 February 2011

The first day after Sports day by Jack Lam

Today was the first school day after Sports Day, also was the last day of February. Therefore, today’s homework should be handed in on the next month ^ ^

Although today was the first day after Sports Day, No one have talked anything about the Sports Day (just like last year= =). However, I really wanted someone could talk about that because I had so many memorable experiences about Sport Day. But now, it is not the time to talk about it.

Today, we had science quiz and dictation, a terrible quiz and dictation. They were quite difficult -v- for me. In the quiz, I just got 8 marks out of 14. I knew that Winson got a great mark in that quiz. Oh, what a clever student!! Also, we needed to hand in our science project today, our poster, research and invention. There were 3 groups did the invention including my group. I found that Mr Dik didn’t like our group’s invention~ ~

After today, I thought I need to pay more attention in the science lessons because I found that science has become much difficult this year.


                                        The invention of  Toby's group but I am not sure what is it




No comments:

Post a Comment