Wednesday, 23 February 2011

The memorable moments by Rachel

  Today was the first day of the school’s sports day. Actually, the sports day was not meant too much for me as sports are always not my cup of tea. However, I believed that it is a day for many real sports players to explode their true talents and love on sports. Just like what has Ms. Tam said, the purpose of the sports day was not only found out the winners in the competitions, but it also helped us to develop our own sportsmanship. And today, I was sitting on the seat watching the competitions at most of the time. I was really glad to discover that every schoolmate have tried their best to finish every event. Although there was only one winner at the end, from the sweat on the athletes’ faces, they told me that how much effort they have paid in the matches. Whatever it was the running races, short puts or long jumps, I could see their hardness.

 The competitions will continue tomorrow. And the inter-class relay competition will held tomorrow too. As what I have said, even the winners at last may not be us, I think every 3A classmate include me will support the representatives of us who are going to run for 3A near the race. I believe that every 3A classmate will enjoy one of their most memorable moments in their school life tomorrow.


James is running

Terence is running for 3000m race

                                                               The video clip of Jack running 100m race




Sing House




Long jump

Hang House
Ching House

See House


No comments:

Post a Comment