Yesterday was Friday, it was the last school day in a week. Although we don’t have long holiday, we were still happy to rest in this two days. We were excited that holidays were coming and the lessons were very funny.
First funny lesson was L.S. We saw a movie for some extra information of the project. We found interesting in the movie. It was a real story of the World War I and World War II.
It started with the World War I. The story told the Black Hand tried to kill somebody. You see, the Black Hand had a good plan and very serious.Then, the Black Hand tried to use bombs and guns to kill him. They didn’t want to have any problem. Therefore, they sent seven members to kill one person. They wound also kill themselves by drunk in the cyanide to prevent someone tell the truth out. First one threw out the bomb, but he forgot the bomb need ten second to expose. He failed, so he drunk cyanide and jumped down into the river. However, the cyanide became overdue and the river is not too deep. He couldn’t die, and caught by the police. The second one tried to action by using a handgun. Finally, he succeeded but he caught by police too.
The World War II was talking about Hitler. Girls may not interest at all, but boys love it very much.
The second funny lesson was English. We watch the last part of the ‘My Sister Keeper’ and listen to the idioms presentation of India.
Can you find something wrong? Yap, they missed a‘t’. It was a simple mistake. But I saw no one knew that why I said it is funny. Useful idioms, but we were only worrying the idioms quiz next week.
Finally, we watched the last part of the movie. The real reason that Anna didn’t want to help Kate is because Kate really wanted to die. After many problems, Sara gave up and let Kate finished her wish. Kate finally died in the last night of the movie. Mr. Cheng gave us some questions for the homework. I had never thought with these. I thought these are hard questions to answer.
Everybody, next week we have a Science quiz, Math’s quiz, idioms quiz, and debate. I hope everyone can do enough preparations to face these.
No comments:
Post a Comment