As Grandy mentioned Yesterday, I injured yesterday when I was playing basketball. I felt better now compare with Yesterday. I protected my leg very well because my leg cannot bear for any more impact. Thanks for all my classmates who gave help to me. The bad thing is that I cannot play for tomorrow’s inter-class basketball competition. It is a pity. However, I will still support my class inside my heart. I hope my fellow teammate can play well in the competition. Win the match. Win the honor (although it’s only the first match…XD).
In the other hand, today’s English lesson, we had South Africa to do their News-sharing. I learnt a lot about variety of the look of taxi of different places. It’s excited that the group asked some question about the brands of cars. Although my knowledge of cars is not good as Toby Austin Stig or Mafia Matthew…xd, I still know more about cars compare with other classmates. Therefore, I answered a lot of question in that section. I think it was the only time that I scored so many for my group.
After school, we had the Science Uniform test. We were worried about it for the whole day. Although it had only 5 pages, every question were not very easy to answer. It showed the difficulties of Physics. We had to face the fact that we had to work hard on studying. Otherwise, we will kick ourselves in future…so sad.
| Secret Couple..xPP Just Joke'n...wakaka |
No comments:
Post a Comment