Wednesday, 25 May 2011
English quiz...by Konnor
I think after today's English lesson, I can know that most of the classmate don't always look at the
schedule of May that Mr Cheng gave us from the start of May, the schedule showed us that we would have a quiz today but seems there were nobody knew what we were doing today, most of the classmate just knew by Mr Cheng telling us today, of course me too...
Mr Cheng said that he didn't remind us because he didn't want us to do the quiz with revision, he wanted us to do the quiz with testing us how many did we get, did we remember in the lesson before, so he just told us today. Then after he told us, we all felt very suprised, we took out our classwork book to do our quick revision immediately, we just had around five to ten minutes to do our revision because the first lesson was the English lesson, so we couldn't really remember many things.
However, the quiz was not just only about the idioms, Mr Cheng wanted to quiz our reading and the story plot. The passage was about "The Spider's Web", Mr Cheng has changed the whole story and add some idioms into it to test us. After I finished reading the passage, I felt the passage was interesting, it was different by comparing our work yesterday, I thougt it was more interesting than our's.
During the quiz I thought I'd used too many time on reading the the whole passage because I spent a lot of time on thinking the the passage really about but at last I still couldn't really knew what happened in the end and some parts at the first, so I couldn't answer the questions very clear.
After the quiz, Mr Cheng has checked the answers with us and I found that, I seems had made a lot of mistakes....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment