Friday, 6 May 2011

Normal Friday~ by Canada (Yoyo Ho) Copyright Jessie Hui 2011

Today was a super normal day that I did not take any photos. So this article must be very boring and not worth reading. By the way, this normal day was started with the normal Class Affair. Because we would have the dictation in the Chinese lesson and it would be the second lesson, so most of us tried our best to study the Chinese in the Class Affair.

After the 15 minutes of ‘hard work’, we would have the LS lesson. Today we did not get the chance to do our project in the computer room because Miss Hui needed to teach us the ‘Second World War’. Yes, long time ago. But because of the movie that we watched before, so we still remembered most of the things very clearly. So we finished the ‘Second World War’ very quickly that we had a few minutes left. Of course, we studied the Chinese again.

In the first 10 minutes of the Chinese lesson, Miss Chiu let us to prepare for the dictation. But this dictation is more difficult than the one that we had before. Also this dictation used a long time that some of us would feel very tried. I heard that one of the classmate said, ‘I don’t do the extracurricular article. I give all the marks to you!’ But that article is not that difficult and not so long.

We only had one more lesson to make our lamp after this Friday. Also, there were very few materials left in the VA room, so it makes our work become harder. May be we needed to buy something by ourselves and make some parts at home.

Today we did not have the reading period because Mr. Cheng said that there were many things of English to do that English lesson is not long enough to us.(?) We had a project to do about the Spider’s Web. One of the small part in the project is to make a ‘Movie Trailer’. Of course, Canada is very interested in doing this part. But I was very sick in this lesson, so I only knew that we needed to finish doing the ‘Photos Story’ within these few days. 

Hope you guys will have a good Saturday and Sunday~

No comments:

Post a Comment