Compared with last time, I thought this week was a much bigger challenge because the week was a normal whole week compared with the one in the learning symposium.
But it turned out to be a really enjoyable week, perhaps even one of the most fun weeks in the whole year. Maybe it was because we were all doing something together as a class? Or maybe because we treated it as a big game? But it really was such a memorable week!
From learning about the differences between American and British English, to the teasing and non-stop laughter in the reading periods, from coming in the classroom asking for help for the radio show and being surrounded by many people to the crazy photos taken during the week, from the drinks to celebrate the half-way point of EoW to the voting of the Chinglish King and Queen. The thing that was most important was the happiness filled the class. As I keep telling you, it takes only one person to spoil it all for the rest of the class. But, I finally felt that the class was united! We really were in this together!
Perhaps you will never understand the extent of your achievements this week. Even though there was as expected a lot of Chinglish, but honestly, I doubt whether any other class in the whole school could have achieved what we did this week. Some struggle to even speak English for a lesson, never mind a day or a week.
So, I must say a big well-done and also thank you to all of 3A! You really are the best class ever! *** You are the STARS of our school *** I’m so going to miss teaching you guys! Let’s enjoy the remaining time of this term and create even more memories to savour for the future!
No comments:
Post a Comment