Sorry for no pictures.
So why do I call China studies as a horror game?It is very easy to tell,we need to seperate into four groups and I am in the fourth group.My teacher set a limit as 30 marks,when the bell rings the lost group will need to copy the whole notes 2 times!(there are 10 pages!!!!)Our group nearly can't full fill!At that time,all of us looked very scared and nervous,a lot of us shouted and breathing heavily......but at last,no one need to copy the whole note.Although this horror game make everyone scared but however it help us to reviewv the whole China Study notes.
Next is the dancing exam for the girls.Every girls need to seperate into few groups and find a song to dance.I choose Black Eye Peas The Time (Dirty Bit) and dance,but I dance badly........(=_=")
Other like Lady Gaga Just Dance and even the newest song, Judas.After finishing,the girls have all relaxed.
Exams are coming and it quite been busy this week,spider's web comic(for me) revision.......I should plan the time a bit more better........
No comments:
Post a Comment