Today we have 2 tests, Chinese and Maths. When we went back to school, everyone is very anxious about the Maths revision. In Chinese lesson, we used one lesson to do the Listening and reading test. Then the second lesson, we have to do WRITING!!@@ Everyone is doing it at that time. We have to hand in it on Thursday.
I think today’s English lesson is very meaningful to me, because it have solved a lot of problems that I don’t understand and the way how to write the argumentative essay. I know how to write better. Not to write like an ‘Primary Chicken’=3=’ Now I feel more confident how to write an 2 sided argumentative essay. Thank you DADDY!!!xD
Well..After lunch.. BAD NEWS!! IT”S LOF!! Everyone is saying ‘Oh NO!! I’m sacred I will crash in this LOF’ Blah blah blah..something like that. And unfortunately, I swapped a few formulas..OMG!! After this LOF, Michelle said, LC,Rachel and Michelle have saw wrong the decimal point!
8000x(1+6/2%)^1.5x2-8000
= 741.8..
But they all wrote $ 7418!!-3-..Three people gets the wrong answers together. Not good..
No comments:
Post a Comment