Tuesday, 3 May 2011

The school with visitors by Kung Man Chun (Canada~)

Hi~ hi~ Me again~ If you see these pink words, you must know that the writer is Man Chun!! Although I hate blog and blogger, I also need to do the blog. Sigh… Blog AGAIN!

Today, our school had some visitors. They were the students, teachers and principle from Shunde. Therefore we saw they anywhere in the school.

First, we had the flag raising ceremony in the morning. They also came and saw the flag raising ceremony. At the same time, the trouble was coming. The school flag, HKSAR flag is higher that the national flag. The mic was some error and we could not hear the speech. Because of the trouble, all the students were laugh. I know that the did wrong but they are human being, that is normal!

Second, some of our classmate needed to help to make some show for the visitors. However, the school did not give us enough time to prepare. Therefore we did not have well prepare for the show but the show was quite good.

Third, inside the show, the crew of the drama fest needed to perform again. We did not want to perform with short period of preparation. However, we needed to do this. So we just do this slovenly. The funniest thing is when I started to speak my line, the audience were laughing! But they are human being, that is normal! =3=

When the show begin, the lesson was affected. I have took some photo in the class period for you to have a look.
nothing to do~
nothing to do~*2

nothing to do*3 (boring)
 
still have time to draw methane (CH4), funny!!!
 PS: I do not want to do the blog AGAIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment