Monday, 16 May 2011

It's another English week this time.

Today is the first day of 2nd English only week. Everyone seems so obedient and stays in English mode. They didn't try to destroy the rules. It contained a very good atmosphere to have English language only. In the Chinese lesson, it helped a lot for the whole class. Gave us a little break to enter into the English mode. We tried to warm up in Chinese lesson, it's kind of disturbing the lesson, but it helps a lot. It made us go through the whole day. At the L.S lesson, we had a presentation and we finish it at the very last time, we nearly broke down because our group doesn't have the newest edition. We changed it and then we could prepare in the recess. After that, we were doing the presentation fluently. We got a okay mark hopefully, we can do it better because we missed the conclusion part. In English lesson, we went through the chapter 23-24, it was quite exciting , I paid a lot attention on that. I found a lot of fun in this book. It's probably my 2nd book in my career life. It's very good, I can learn a lot of things from this book. In lunch time, I forgot to eat my lunch because I played the card games about Chinese History. It's a very exciting game. You need to pretend(I mean acting). Even after school, we were still playing, guess what time did we finish, I think the answer will surprise you a lot.
**********************We're doing the L.S presentation about poverty, first you were our guest to share too.***********************

No comments:

Post a Comment