Tuesday, 31 May 2011

2nd to last day! by CTC

Hmm...I don't know how to start this entry. In fact, I'm feeling a bit sick right now so I'll keep it short.

Today, after talking with Elizabeth, I finally finished speaking to each student in the class individually. It's actually been really nice to speak to each person individually as I have found that you're all so different when talking to me seriously. Even the most immature students normally can talk to me seriously about important issues regarding their future. As well as giving you a chance to practice your English, it has also been a great opportunity for me to know more about you.

Today was also the last assembly of the year! I wasn't there for most of it as I was tidying up things after being so busy during the lunch-time doing the last radio show for this year. Wow...really so many lasts! And to add to that, tomorrow will be the last English-only Day for this year with no punishments. Hope everyone can enjoy it and celebrate our success for this year together!

PS I will take more photos tomorrow to post on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment