English only Week day 3! Origunally it is also our English only Day, Mr Cheng said it will be more difficult then the past because our CCA ended already, and Mr. Chenng will use our class period as his English lesson...
English lesson we had the news sharing and The Spider's Web again. We just got 4 marks in the activity- -The next English lesson is all about The Spider's Web( I don't know why the news sharing always used the whole lesson). I goe my own book today, but I left the one borrow from school at home...
Many people were not at class after Maths lesson, so Mr. Dik first told us about the final exam, and then allow us to take photos during the class. We took a lot of photos and chat for the whole lesson:)
Putonghua lesson was used to act the drama. Matthew's group drama was very funny, we all laughed when they act. After we all presented, Ms. Chiu told us our mark. I remember Manchun's group got the highest mark.
Class period! Mr. Chenug promised us if we all pass today he'll buy us drinks :D We did! We all passed, we got a bottle of drink :D But we have to speck English till 4:00p.m....
Tomorrow is the fourth day of English only week. Add oil, and fight for merit!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment