Tuesday, 29 March 2011

Busy week By Henry Mak

In this week, we are very busy. We have so many tests and work to do. I really cannot manage my time.

On Monday, we have a English test. It is much different than before. It does not have any multiple choices. Most of the questions are long questions so it is much harder. I think I will be faired this time.

On Tuesday, we have a science uniform test. Mr. Dik said this time would be more difficult than before. We should work hard.

Today, I think the science uniform is not so difficult. There are only some questions that I do not know how to do. It is because I do not understand some of the questions. I think that I can past in the uniform test.

In the coming days, we have a China studies project to hand in. The deadline is 1/4. It is a special day. My topic is about the war between China and Japan in World War 2.

Tomorrow, it will be the English-only day. It is the worst day in a week. I hope the time in tomorrow going faster. Also, I hope one day, we will stop having the English-only day.

No comments:

Post a Comment