South Africa and USA please discuss with each other your opinions of English only Week.
- Each person in the group must post a comment. (Post your name in your post)
- Read each other's comments and ask follow-up questions.
- Reach a conclusion by the end of the lesson.
How did u feel about English only week?
ReplyDeleteHello, what do you think about English only week? I think it is interesting! Rachel
ReplyDeleteWhat was interesting Rachel?
ReplyDeleteI think we are brain wash by English in this week and always afraid for speking in Chinese. Michelle
ReplyDeleteGood! Toby and Matthew are not doing anything?
ReplyDeleteI have never been so afraid that I need to remind myself not to speak in Chinese!
ReplyDeleteI think that English. Only week. Is not really good.Because it makes me a bit stressful.For. There are polices. Checking whether you have speak. Chinese or not.English only week. Maybe can. Let the classmate. To. Learn. More to. Improve their. English but it can't really help.
ReplyDeleteI like to speak english, in the english only week. I love you mr Cheng
ReplyDeleteI hope that the English will not hold again, it is too hard To keep speaking english in the school. English day is much more better. I love you too. By mr.Cheng
ReplyDeleteDawn, I understand that it is very stressful, but add oil
ReplyDeleteI think english only week was good for us because it could let us to have more chance to speak in english, although sometimes was hard to control to not to speak in Chinese, it was still interesting.
ReplyDelete