Friday, 18 March 2011

English only Week Evaluation by Canada and India

Canada and India please discuss with each other your opinions of English only Week.

- Each person in the group must post a comment. (Post your name in your post)

- Read each other's comments and ask follow-up questions.
- Reach a conclusion by the end of the lesson.

8 comments:

  1. i think the English only week was great! Because wars can have more chance to speak English. By Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the english only week is a good experience for learning English at school because I can think in English and speak, I hope we can get more chance to speak in English for the whole week. By Ernest

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the English only week is very useful for learning English. Student can improve their listening, speaking, reading skill in English.student can learn a lot of useful English vocabulary during talking with others. By jason

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the English only week is a really challenging thing for us. If we dont have the English only week we won't have to improve by grandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. So that was a good week doesn it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanted to say, we can improve more.by grandy

    ReplyDelete