Monday, 7 March 2011

Nothing Special Day... by Kung Man Chun

Today was nothing special to me and our class. However, because of this blog I need to find some topic to write. Or else I will have nothing to write.

Today's morning, we had a Chinese lesson with all five form 3 classes. We all went to the hall on time. However, Miss Chiu was unhappy about us. I did not know why. Therefore I was very afraid. I know that I could not tell the exactly situation by using my poor English. However, because I was very very afraid, I did not took any photo. I am very sorry about that.

Then we had the Liberal Studies lesson. We had the exhibition on the art pieces that we made. The topic is 'What is the change if the people that you study will be the Chief Executive for following ten years.'. Then we draw the pictures in the different style. We can know it through the following pictures. (I am very sorry that I could have the chance to take all the photo. Therefore there will be some picture not in the photos.)

Then we had the English lesson with all the boys. The girls went to practice choral. Therefore there would all boys in 3A in English lesson. We gained a chance to watched the cartoon. It was great. However, I also thought that practice choral in the lessons is very ridicules.

This will be the end of this nothing special day. I hope that it could show the normal day of us.

(I used the special pink word. This is the first time in the blog!!>< )

No comments:

Post a Comment