The next game was the team of 3B+3C, two form.2 students and and form 4 vs the and team of form 4. 3B+3C team’s play was better than the last time. It was an amazing game, I wished that I was on the court too!
Thursday, 24 March 2011
Fever NBA 24-3-2011 by Oscar
Today is the third and fourth game of the Fever NBA seasons, every player played their best game. The third game was very funny, is was 5D vs the LTP B grade basketball team. The boys of 5D all wore beach pants and like they were on the beach, everyone laugh. I thought that the 5D can’t score much, but the 5D score much and almost get over the LTP B grade basketball team at the 1st and the 2nd section. However the basketball team started to play hard in the 3rd and the 4th section, but the was still many funny moments. Casper Wong who used to be a shooter missed four three-point shots even though he was wide-opened.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment