Thursday, 24 March 2011

Wed English Only Day~ JoDy`

      Today was the English Only Day. After the English Only Week a lot of us had been brain washed. Everyone just spoke a lot of English every day and nearly forgot Cantonese. XD For the normal school day, some of our classmates just suddenly speak in English, then most of us are replying he/she in English too. I think after the English Only Day and Week, a lot of some has already put English into their life. It is because when speak in Chinese, normally we would put some English in it. It is the first big step for us. Hope English will really put into our life this few years. As Mr. Cheng said we should speak and think more English, so that we will dream in English. On that day, I think English had really entered in your life. I think all of us will have this day coming soon, right?
      
      In the Science lesson, we had the Science quiz. Lots of our classmates said that it was very difficult. I think we should work harder on our study. Or we may fail on our UT on Tuesday.

 They were having the PTH performance.




      In the reading period, we had our PTH performance. It is because our class had lot of student helpers of the Learning Symposium. They will go after the reading period. In the PTH lesson we were listening to the PTH songs and also talking with Ms Zhao in PTH and a bit English too. xD 

No comments:

Post a Comment