Thursday, 24 March 2011
English Only By Oscar
I know it had passed already, the blog I am doing now should be done on yesterday. However, I had forgot to do it!!! So I needed to do it today. Yesterday is English Only Day, and also the day me and my friends be the helpers of the Learning Symposium, I was so happy that I can skip the PTH class and the CCA. Actually that I had heard Elizabeth speaking Chinese, but I'd forgot to report to Mr. Cheng. At the Learning Symposium, Mr.Cheng had talked about how to use the Newsmaker to the guest. After that, the guess had tried to use the Newsmaker and even the English teachers had came to have a ty, Miss Cheung was very exciting about the effect that were set in the Newsmaker. However, as all the computers were logged in with the same account so that many computers crashed and it gave a lot of inconvenience to the guess. After that, Mr.Hung had talked about how our school used the iPad to have lessons, but I don't know what had he talked about because I had left and played basketball.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment