Also today we receive our class photos so the 3A students signed on the photo cards with high pressure. And we have invited our class teacher Mr. Cheng to sign it for us. THANK YOU Mr. Cheng!!! “Who didn’t sign my card? Please come here.” Someone said. The main point of this sentence is “please”. Do you know what it meant? Our classmates seem to be more polite. In fact, we must be polite as Mr. Cheng said. The book “Hard to be a British” is shown during the English Only Week.
In the English lesson, there are eight groups and each group has four to five group members. Today Mr. Cheng asked us to give “1” to “4” one number for each group member. And the one who is no. 3, pretend to be a teacher. So we have eight teachers finally. Oh, I calculate it wrong because Mr. Cheng is also a teacher then there are totally nine teachers. XD
Luckily I am also one of those eight teachers. > < Actually I was very afraid of being a teacher. It is because I think it is not easy to be a teacher. However everything is fine, when I stand in front of my classmates. Our eight teachers explain the answer why it would be the correct answer or it wouldn’t be the right answer one by one. We wouldn’t be shame, after we explain it incorrect. Everybody makes mistakes even some profession people. But when we make mistakes, we don’t correct it. How can we be able to learn something? And we are still learning.
We just leave one day for speaking English and then we will have a holiday on next Monday. TRY HARD =]
![]() |
| 3A's Class Photo=] |



Super like this post! ^.^
ReplyDeleteThanks Grandy.