As Oscar forgot to do the blog yesterday, every members of our group have to do it tonight. I hate you Oscar. Too much work to do tonight.
English only week was just passed. English only day was come. My god!
In the science lesson, we had a quiz. It is a pre-test for us because science UT is coming. This quiz was quite difficult for me because I didn’t do a good revision for it. So, I may fail in this quiz. So sad! My science is getting weaker this year. I think it is the time to work harder and `revenge’.
I skipped the last two lessons today because I was the helper of the Learning Symposium. I felt so sad during the Learning Symposium because I couldn’t help the guest to use Newsmaker( a computer program). In fact, There was some problem in that computer. If I could choose, I want to have CCA lesson more than being a helper because my CCA( history club) was watching `Red Cliff’ today.
Look at Toby's face and the hamburger in front of Henry. Quite funny. HAHA!!
No comments:
Post a Comment