Friday, 18 March 2011

English Only Week DAY 5-By Ernest Wong

  Today was the last day of the English-only week, the first lesson that we had is LS, we went to the room 431 and use the computer to do our work and then that was our favorite lesson in the English-only week Chinese. After having Mathematics lesson and VA lesson. We had our lunch, after the reading period without Mr. Cheng, it’s time for English lesson, the English was fabulous, Canada’s news sharing was great, the two girls read the passage fluently, and Jessie had surprised us for her presentation’s skills. After the presentation we had a chance to use the ipad, I thought that using an ipad to have a competition with other groups, we got many fun with the activity and the ipad. After all the activities, it’s time to reflect what we’ve done in this week and find out whether the English-only week can help us. I thought the English-only week is a good chance for us to improve our speaking skills. I remembered that the first lesson Mr. Cheng explain his PowerPoint, he said that he wanted to improve our speaking skills, I though he did that successfully. I hope we can have more English-only day or English-only week in the following months.





No comments:

Post a Comment