English again! Brain washed again –V-
As a matter of fact, I am now feeling confused on speaking English and PTH ._. When I was speaking PTH to MS ZCJ, I spoke English-0- However, when I spoke English in the PTH lesson, I suddenly used PTH -0-“
In Science lesson, we had the Science’ s quiz -3-Sigh! Many people commented that it was quite difficult .v. Then, we should work harder for the Science UT on next Tuesday, otherwise, we may failed @@
To be honest, I hate today’s reading period. As Michelle and I went down to G/F together with the students’ helpers, the staff thought that Michelle and I were helping for the greeting._. And finally, Michelle and I discovered that we went to the wrong place, so we running away swiftly and silently XD
During the helping for Newsmaker, I think I know what i should do for tomorrow’s presentation… (but I am now feeling very nervous and worried ><”) hope that we can enjoy the cookies again tomorrow >V<
Chinese only day?!
When the first time we knew that we are going to have an English-only-day, many classmates said that they would like to have a Chinese- only- day. But…do you think that we can speck Chinese for the whole day without specking any English? I don’t think we can ._. To be honest, I admit that English has already entered into our life, we would always mix English together with Chinese. (Chinglish?! LOL) we usually use “Bye” to replaced “zài jiàn”. (I am going to use Kelly as an example :P) just like Kelly, she would ask : “ who want to go WeeWee?” everyday, rather than asking us in Chinese :] as a result, I think having a Chinese-only-day is much more difficult than having an English-only-day :P
* LUNCH TIME~~~ BOYS WERE PLAYING DEAL AGAIN-3-
No comments:
Post a Comment