Friday, 18 March 2011

English only Week Evaluation by England and Ireland

England and Ireland please discuss with each other your opinions of English only Week.

- Each person in the group must post a comment. (Post your name in your post)
- Read each other's comments and ask follow-up questions.
- Reach a conclusion by the end of the lesson.

11 comments:

  1. Ireland
    we think English only week can help us to improve our English also can help us to think in English,dream english.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I. Am Andy. I missed the english only week. So sad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Yasmin, I think the English Only Week is great. We can learn how to communicate with each other in English smoothly

    ReplyDelete
  4. England
    I think that English only week is very useful for us in daily life. It is beacuse that make our English communication with people is better.
    By Elizabeth

    I think the English only week is a bit horrible and mr.cheng forced us to speak in English when we step in the school. But however, it is very funny because I got brain washed by the English only week, I even use English to communicate with my family members by Christopher

    I think the English only week is really very useful because it can make us to tak a lot in English and we can know a lot of new words by using them. Winson

    I think that is very fun, because we won,t use English to talk it can change our communication skills with each others to listen to English more. Nora

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am terence. I was glad to have this English only week. As this week was very meaningful and I knew how to speak good english to my classmates. Although the process was so difficult

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is THAT Andy really miss the English week so much and make you so sad, you even miss the English only week for three days, how come you miss it? What are you doing at home?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Winnie again, I do love the English only week as everyone being quiet on the lessons

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Chinese!!,!,!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Even when I back home, I continute speaking english xd

    ReplyDelete